2. Enter your booking details to retrieve your reservation
3. Select the passenger(s) you are checking in and follow onscreen instructions
4. Print your boarding pass
If you are travelling with luggage look for the American Airlines Bag Drop area at Dublin Airport Main Terminal,
- If you are travelling with carry on luggage head straight to the departure gates.
- If you've lost your boarding pass, you can speak to an AA member of staff to re-print.
- If you're unable to retrieve your Mobile Boarding Pass, you can use the airport Self-Service Check-In machines to print a copy or speak to an AA member of staff.